Friday, April 27, 2007

Oliver likes it when I'm sick


Oliver likes it when I'm sick, originally uploaded by Melsky.

This is my pride and joy, my orange marmalade cat Oliver. In this photo, he's laying on my neck and chest while I'm asleep. He loves it when I get sick because I spend a lot of time in bed cuddling him. He's the best cat to sleep with. He lets me hug him just like a teddy bear and sleeps in that positition. He loves my hair and likes to sleep on it and nuzzle my head.

Another cute thing he does is when he becomes the cave lion. He wants me to make him a cave with the covers. I prop a pillow under the comforter so there's a little cave for him and he purrs very loud and marches right in there.

I'm so happy and lucky I have him. I wish everyone could have something that makes them as happy as Oliver makes me.

No comments: